February 02, 2010

A little about yours truly..

My name is Courtney Wilkerson, or if you're around my immediate family you will notice my name is "Bull" or "Bullems" around there. Probably think that kind of nickname has to have some sort of really cool background story? But no. It doesn't have a cool story, it just started when I was a baby. My great grandpa called me Bull and later my dad turned it into Bullems. My dad likes to make up nicknames for anyone he might meet, so if you are interested in getting a nickname, talk to me and I'll introduce you to my dad.
I have quite a big family because my parents are divorced. I am okay with that though considering it happened when I was in about the first grade. More Christmas and birthday presents also, so it's not too bad ;)
Too wrap up a little about myself here is a brief summary: I laugh way too much, talk too fast and probably too loud at times but I wouldn't have it any other way because that's what makes me..me.

Courtney AKA "Bull"

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with the nicknames! My parents have always called me "Fit" just because it's a reversal of "Tiff." Haha.

    I hope you enjoy your semester in our class!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found everything in life is how we choose to see it. From a divorce to a challange to a blessing...all our choice. You are a treasure among us! kate

    ReplyDelete