April 08, 2010

My Misson :D

I am at my best when I am happy, motivated and encouraged..
I will try to prevent times when I am tired, stressed, overwhelmed and exhausted..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can be busy at work- I enjoy doing things that keep my body busy and my mind a little busy so that I can escape from things in my life if I would like to, but I can also think about other things if I would like to. I like to be given tasks along with a free hand. I also love to interact with others and me look at my work as something positive and enjoyable in my life..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through In my personal life I love to help others and take time for myself, doing things that I enjoy. I like to be productive, encourage others and take as much of life in as possible in my personal life..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as music and dance. Listening to and helping others. Being a friend. Making others laugh..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will make a positive difference in peoples' lives. Travel to many different places around the world. Help little kids with their problems. Be a mentor. Do something for myself that I absolutely love doing, such as dancing or modeling..
My life's journey is to always maintain happiness in my life and be a positive impact in others' lives. I am not sure what all this journey would consist of but I would be doing it for myself and for those in need, because helping others is one way to make yourself happy. When I was really down once, my mom told me to go find someone who had a problem that I could help them fix or give them advice on. Once I did that I felt so much better. My journey is just about my personal happiness and the happiness of others..
I will be a person who at my 80th birthday all of my close friends and family would be there with me. Anyone that has helped me significantly in life I would like to be there along with anyone that I helped significantly in their life..
My most important future contribution to others will be a positive, bright, loving, outgoing influence that they could learn from. With a lot of laughter tied in also..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

How I feel about and look at myself. I need to maintain a positive image of myself so that others can see me as positive also. I would need to believe in myself before others sincerely would believe in me also. Another would be how I view the world when I am not in the best of moods. I might tend to blame others for the way I am feeling or for a split second consider throwing a pity party for myself, when instead I should be out doing something to make myself view things differently and get out to do something active in order to help myself. I should also stand up for myself and speak my mind a little more often when I don't agree with certain things. I have gotten better but I sometimes slip up and let things go that don't need to be "let go." Along the same lines, I need to change the fact that I don't always open up about my own problems, I keep them locked inside. I need to learn how to express them right. I should not be afraid of failure either. It will only make me miss out on great opportunities in life that I may regret and never get another chance to try.



I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:

Optimistic
Hard-working
Not afraid of failure

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:

Exercise, eat right, sleep right. Put into my body what I want out of my body.
Have quiet time. Read the Bible and memorize encouraging verses. Have positive, encouraging verses handy or visible for when needed or just to continually be reminded.
Take time for myself. Do things that might be considered a "mental getaway," such as yoga, pilates, reading, music or dancing.
Find a happy medium with many different things. Be outgoing and enthusiastic yet calm. Funny yet serious and strong-willed yet sensitive. Also need to open up more about how certain things may make me feel

No comments:

Post a Comment